Capital Region of Denmark Center for Rape Victims
You can contact a Center for Rape Victims if:
- You are 12 years old or older
- You reside in the region or the assault took place in the region
- You have experienced rape, attempted rape, or another sexual assault
- Regardless of how long ago the assault occurred
- Regardless of your gender, whether you are a woman or a man
- Regardless of whether you wish to report the assault to the police or not
Children under 12 years old:
- In cases of sexual assault or suspicion of sexual assault, the Social Services in your municipality must always be notified. They will assist with reporting to the police, contacting the child department, psychologists, and your doctor. Learn more about sexual assault against children here:
The Center for Rape Victims has specially trained nurses, doctors, psychologists, social workers, and sexologists who can provide advice, guidance, and support to you and your relatives.
- To preserve evidence, it is important not to wash yourself and to bring the clothes you were wearing during the incident. Feel free to bring a change of clothes.
- For more detailed information about rape, please refer to the following resources.